Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Mit, mis – send
1. Dismiss – to send someone away; to cause or allow someone to leave early; to decide not to think about or consider something or someone.
2. Mission – a task or job that someone is given to do; a military or naval task.
3. Omit – to leave out someone or something; to not include someone or something.
4. Submit – to give (a document or piece of writing) to someone to be considered or approved.
5. Transmit – to send (information, sound, etc.) in the form of electrical signals to a radio, television, or computer.
Ex- ef- out, away from
6. Expand – to increase in size, range, or amount; to become bigger; to cause something to increase in size, range or amount.
7. Exceed – to be greater or more than something; to be better than something; to go beyond the limit of something.
8. Exodus – a situation in which many people leave a place at the same time.
9. Periscope – an optical instrument that provides a view of an otherwise obstructed field, used to look over or around something.
10. Peripheral – not relating to the main or most important part; connected to a computer but not an essential part of it; of or relating to the area that is to the side of the area you are looking at.
**All plans are subject to change**
**Please see Canvas if you are out more than a day or two to complete work**
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @21mrsdb to 81010