Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
1. Inspect – to look at something carefully in order to learn more about it or find flaws or problems; to officially visit a school, hospital, or the like to see if rules and/or laws are being followed.
2. Perspective – a way of thinking about and understanding something such as a particular issue or life in general.
3. Prospect – the possibility that something will happen in the future; an opportunity for something to happen.
4. Spectator – a person who watches an event, show, game, or activity, sometimes as part of an audience.
5. Speculate – to consider something and make guesses about it; to form ideas or theories about something when there are many things not known about it.
6. Anonymous – not named or identified; made or done by someone unknown; not distinct or noticeable.
7. Anarchy – a situation of confusion and wild behavior in which the people in a country, froup, organization, etc. are not controlled by rules or laws.
8. Apathy – the feeling of not having much emotion or interest.
9. Anemia – a condition in which a person has fewer red blood cells than normal and feels very week and tired.
10. Atheist – a person who does not believe that God exists.
**All plans are subject to change**
**Please see Canvas if you are out more than a day or two to complete work**
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @21mrsdb to 81010