Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Vocab – Lesson 29
Vit, viv – life, alive
1. Survival – the state or fact of continuing to live or exist, especially in spite of difficult conditions.
2. Vitality – a lively or energetic quality; the power or ability of something to continue to live, be successful, etc.
3. Vital – absolutely necessary or important; essential.
4. Vitamin – a natural substance that is usually found in foods that helps your body to be healthy; a pill containing vitamins.
5. Vivacious – happy and lively in a way that is attractive.
Sym- syn- – with, together
6. Synthesis – something that is made by combining different things.
7. Synthetic – made by combining different substances; not natural.
8. Synagogue – a building where people gather for Jewish religious services.
9. Symposium – a formal meeting at which experts discuss a particular subject.
10. Sympathy – the feeling that you care about and are sorry about someone else’s trouble, grief, or misfortune.
**All plans are subject to change**
**Please see Canvas if you are out more than a day or two to complete work**
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @21mrsdb to 81010