Q4W1, March 20 – March 24
Tallahassee Student Workbook
(Students not going to Tallahassee will complete the Florida Research Packet above- must finish at least 8 pages in order to receive credit).
Parent Meeting Presentation 2023 Full Slides
Suggested Packing List
Judicial Branch In A Flash_Student Docs (1)
|Unit of Instruction||America's Legal System|
SS.7.C.3.10 – Identify sources and types (civil, criminal, constitutional, military) of law.
SS.7.C.3.11 – Diagram the levels, functions, and powers of courts at the state and federal levels.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
Recognize constitutional, statutory, case and common law as sources of law.
Recognize juvenile law.
Compare the different types of laws.
- Judicial System in a Flash packet
- Read the text as a class
- Complete the test questions and crossword
- Judicial Vocabulary Bingo
- Review schedule for students not attending the Tallahassee field trip
- Go over last minute details for students attending
Tallahassee Field Trip
- Students should arrive the school on Thursday at 4:45AM
- Pick up on Friday at 6:30PM
Students not attending the field trip
- Students will complete the Florida Research Packet (must finish at least 8 pages in order to receive credit).
- Students will go to Mrs. Senf’s classroom during their Civics (Mrs. Copeland) class period and to Mrs. Omes during their ELA (Mrs. Rodgers) class periods.
Judicial Branch in a Flash packet (formative)
Florida Research Packet (for those not attending the field trip)